Online Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
Harness Data Analytics to Strengthen Business Strategies
Located in Virginia. Serving the World.
Washington, D.C. is where many policies influencing business take shape. With the Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics from George Mason University, you can learn from experienced faculty working at the epicenter of business and policy—without leaving home. You’ll gain talents in gleaning insights from data, becoming a key contributor to how organizations develop analytics-driven strategies.
Mason offers this certificate online so you can meet your life and work commitments while acquiring business analytics skills. After earning this certificate, you’ll possess qualifications for analyzing big data, harnessing predictive modeling tools, and turning complex information into easy-to-understand visualizations.
Engage in a business analytics education offering competitively priced tuition and proven career advancement for graduates. In fact, Mason’s master’s degrees rank in the top 10 for return on investment.1 Mason also offers a top 20 business analytics MBA program.2
Discover the rich online learning experiences available exclusively from Virginia’s largest research university. Plus, capitalize on the proven career and advancement achieved by graduates of Mason’s online programs.
Finish in 9 Months
AACSB-Accredited School of Business
Download a FREE Program Brochure
The brochure includes program details, course information, and more. Get your copy and connect with an admissions representative by completing the following form.
Note: All fields required.
A Data-Driven Curriculum for Aspiring Professionals
With Mason’s business analytics program, you’ll learn from renowned faculty who are experts and innovators with decades of experience in business and beyond. Prepare to follow them into career fields where you can harness analytics to unlock business opportunities. You’ll take the four online courses listed below, benefitting from a regularly updated curriculum and hands-on experience using analytics software.
Rigorous Academic Standards. Flexible Online Format.
At Mason, we design online programs to offer innovative experiences that propel your ambitions. Like our students on campus, you’ll benefit from our commitment to academic rigor and integrity while learning from the same renowned faculty. And the online format means you can seek an impressive graduate degree or certificate without leaving home, while stationed abroad, and even while traveling. Plus, access advising services online to get the guidance you need to graduate.
The Data Is Clear: Business Analytics Skills Are in High Demand
The hiring of business information analysts is projected to grow 15% from 2020 to 2030, faster than the average rate for all occupations.3 Mason’s business analytics certificate prepares you to seek these roles, instilling the skills required to analyze the wealth of data flowing through global markets. After finishing this program, you’ll possess analytical qualifications for finance, marketing, and other business positions.
5 Business Careers That Rely on Analytics
Ranked by projected employment growth from 2021 to 2031.
- Market Research Analyst: 19% increase4
- Management Analyst: 11% increase5
- Marketing Manager: 10% increase6
- Financial Analyst: 9% increase7
- Human Resources Specialist: 8% increase8
Bringing Mason to Learners Worldwide
George Mason University is Virginia’s largest public research university. Located near Washington, D.C., Mason enrolls more than 39,000 students from 130 countries and 50 states. With online programs that draw from our spirit as a leader in scholarship and research, Mason prepares graduates to succeed in a rapidly changing world.
Download a FREE Program Brochure
- OnlineU. Best Online Master’s Programs: Online Master’s Degrees with the Highest Return on Investment. Retrieved June 17, 2022, from https://www.onlineu.com/.
- U.S. News & World Report. George Mason University: Online Program Rankings. Retrieved June 21, 2022, from https://www.usnews.com/.
- O*NET OnLine. Business Intelligence Analysts: 15-2051.01. Retrieved September 13, 2022, from https://www.onetonline.org/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Market Research Analysts. Retrieved September 13, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Management Analysts. Retrieved September 13, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Managers. Retrieved September 13, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Financial Analysts. Retrieved September 13, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Human Resources Specialists. Retrieved September 13, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.